When we dream about your child graduating, we dream about a kind of person that is using their unique gifts to serve in God’s world with a passion, competence and humility that they learned from their school, home and church. We recognize that this vision of our graduates requires us to teach and learn in very intentional ways, beginning in kindergarten.
We work with students to:
- Develop strong basic skills
- Create lifelong friendships
- Develop grit & grace (resiliency)
- Develop strong and innovative work habits
- Build healthy habits for mind, body, and spirit
Our principal offers free education consultations. Stop by or call (780) 542-7066 to talk about your child and their unique needs. Your child matters to us.